UCSF students, faculty and staff: Please visit the Request Materials page.
- The information below is for other libraries.
- UCSF Library does not accept requests from non-libraries or individuals. If you need materials from UCSF Library, please contact your nearest library with OCLC or Docline membership.
We accept requests via
- 4 weeks
- All loans are subject to recalls.
|Type of Institution||Loans||Copies|
|California academic/public libraries and all health sciences libraries||$11||$11|
|All other US non-health libraries (academic/public, non-profit, corporate, etc.)||$21||$21|
|International libraries (loans not available)||N/A||$21|
Billing and Shipping
- Money orders
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
- IFLA vouchers
- US First Class mail for loans
- Email for copies