Due to COVID-19, Request/Interlibrary Loan services will be impacted. Borrowing and lending of physical materials (e.g., books and paper journals) will be suspended during the UCSF Library buildings’ curtailment. Electronic borrowing and lending will not be affected.
UCSF students, faculty and staff: Please visit the Request Materials page.
- The information below is for other libraries.
- UCSF Library does not accept requests from non-libraries or individuals. If you need materials from UCSF Library, please contact your nearest library with OCLC or Docline membership.
We accept requests via
- 4 weeks
- All loans are subject to recalls.
|Type of Institution||Loans||Copies|
|California academic/public libraries and all health sciences libraries||$11||$11|
|All other US non-health libraries (academic/public, non-profit, corporate, etc.)||$21||$21|
|International libraries (loans not available)||N/A||$21|
Billing and Shipping
- Money orders
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
- IFLA vouchers
- US First Class mail for loans
- Email for copies