Based on your responses we will be doing the following at the Library:
- Renovating the Hearst Room to maximize the user experience
- Cleaning computer keyboards more often
- Replacing uncomfortable Library furniture whenever possible (note: let us know what you think of the new pods in the Hearst and East Asian room!)
- Installing strategically placed signage to inform patrons about Library events and workshops
- Updating the design and placement of signage related to the various Library noise levels and food policies.
- Re-configuring access to the building to improve security (note: more to come on this)
We look forward to notifying you of each change as it is implemented.