We invite you to join us for the annual University of California-wide “Love Data Week” taking place February 13 – 17, 2023. All week long UC libraries collaborate on a series of data-focused talks, presentations, and workshops. The sessions will touch on topics such as data access, management, security, sharing, and preservation. All of the offerings are virtual, free to attend, and open to members of the UC community.
Whether you are working on qualitative or quantitative data there are a variety of presentations and topics to choose from:
- Writing a data management and sharing plan for NIH (co-hosted by the UCSF Library)
- Data de-identification in practice
- Developing your data science portfolio
- Library collections as data
- Data visualization
- How and where to share your research data
- Obtaining Wikidata with SPARQL
- Web archiving as data
- GIS & mapping
- and much more!
Visit the UC Love Data Week website to see the calendar of workshops. Please make sure to register for sessions using your UC campus email. Zoom links will be emailed to registered participants before the event.