We wish to share recently-published items authored by UCSF Library staff members and extend our congratulations on these accomplishments. Cheers!
- Jill Barr-Walker had an editorial published in the Journal of the Medical Library Association (JMLA) that addresses the topics of open science and structural racism.
- Ariel Deardorff had an article published in PLOS ONE on the impact of Software Carpentry classes entitled “Assessing the impact of introductory programming workshops on the computational reproducibility of biomedical workflows.”
- Polina Ilieva co-wrote a story with Emily Lin from UC Merced in Archival Outlook entitled “The San Francisco Model of Documenting an Epidemic” about the recent NEH-funded project and the GLBT HS image on the cover
- Dylan Romero had a chapter published in the ALA book, Makerspaces in Practice: Successful Models for Implementation.
- Jenny Tai is a co-author of the article “Novel Measurement Tool and Model for Aberrant Urinary Stream in 3D Printed Urethras derived from Human Tissue” published in PLOS ONE.