UCSF now provides a campus-wide license for Poll Everywhere. All faculty, staff and students have access to the web-based audience response system that supports interactive instruction and real-time student engagement.
How Does It Work?
Poll Everywhere is a web-based polling platform for audience participation which eliminates the need for physical clickers. Users create activities through a simple web interface and can embed them directly into PowerPoint or Keynote. The tool can be used in a classroom setting, events, conferences or for remote audience engagement. Students or audience members can vote on polls through a smartphone, tablet, computer, or text message.
What can you do with Poll everywhere?
- Help assess student understanding of class material
- Conduct a short quiz
- Use anonymity during discussions
- Create word clouds that weight audience responses
- Check attendance
Single Sign on Integration
Poll Everywhere is available via MyAccess. To access your account, log into MyAccess with your credentials, and click Poll Everywhere. You will be automatically logged into Poll Everywhere.
Note: If this is your first time using the application, be sure to set it as a favorite!
- April: training for faculty on April 15 recorded in Zoom.
- May: additional training dates will be scheduled
- Getting Started User Guides for students, presenters, and instructors
- Download Poll Everywhere apps for embedding activities in Powerpoint and Keynote
- Shared Activities User Guide – share your activities with other users
- Create and manage activities
- Video tutorials
Have additional questions? Contact us.