Interested in learning more about data science and improving your data science skills in 2023? If so, we invite you to register for our 2023 WinteR of LeaRning Series!
The 2023 WinteR of LeaRning Series will cover foundational programming and data manipulation skills with R and RStudio, the programming language for statistical computing and graphics. The workshops are designed for learners of all skill levels, and the course materials will provide practical ways to integrate tools and skills into research analysis workflows. After covering the fundamentals in the “R for Everyone” and “R for Data Manipulation” courses, we will spend an entire month discussing ways to set up experimental data for analysis!
You may participate either virtually or in-person at the Mission Bay FAMRI Library. Additionally, all workshops will be recorded, and the presentation slides and code notebooks will be released each week prior to the workshop. Even if you can not attend all workshops, we encourage you to register so you can receive the materials.
- R for Everyone Part 1: Friday, January 6, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT
- R for Everyone Part 2: Friday, January 13, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT
- R for Data Manipulation Part 1: Friday, January 20, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT
- R for Data Manipulation Part 2: Friday, January 27, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT
- R for Experimental Data Part 1: Friday, February 3, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT
- R for Experimental Data Part 2: Friday, February 10, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT
- R for Experimental Data Part 3: Friday, February 17, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT
- R for Experimental Data Part 4: Friday, February 24, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT
Please contact Data Science Initiative Instructional Designer and Analyst, Albert Lee at email@example.com.