We are seeking a Senior Front-End UI Web Developer to help us build and deploy resilient software that solves intriguing problems. This role will be responsible for the development, support, and evolution of user interface of the Industry Documents Library. Ultimately, the developer will have a direct impact on the user experience of our users.
As the Senior Front-end UI Developer, you will:
- Manage building and maintaining web applications that help hold corporations accountable for their impacts on public health
- Collaborate with the website development team, as well as UX/UI designer and graphic designer
- Work closely with our back-end and full-stack developers to deliver consistent and reliable web experience.
- Work with our designers to improve usability for our users.
- Optimize web design for mobile and other platforms for maximum speed.
- Work with graphic designers to ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
This scope for this position includes, but is not limited to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Automate integration and acceptance testing for web applications
This is a remote position working with a fully remote (and fun!) team. This is a one-year contract position with possibility of extension based on funding.
Please see full job description for qualifications and apply on BrassRing.
Feature image by Christina Morillo via Pexels.