UCSF Archives and Special Collections captures and preserves websites as part of the historical record of the University and our larger collecting mission.
Are we already archiving your site?
- Check for your site at our UCSF Website Archives
Would you like us to?If we are not currently capturing your site, we’re happy to consider it for our collection though we cannot guarantee acceptance.
- Before submitting your request, allow us to crawl your site by including the following exception in your robots.txt file:
- Complete the form below. You can expect a decision within 10 business days
Request to capture a site
Questions, comments, or suggestions?
- Contact us to request capture of multiple sites
- Review our official web archiving policy
- For anything else, email Charles Macquarie, Digital Archivist for UCSF Archives & Special Collections