Allowed with some exceptions
- Covered drinks are welcome in the library
- Messy, odorous or greasy foods (e.g. ice cream, soup, pizza, burritos, etc.) are not allowed
- Food is not allowed in the Parnassus Library 5th Floor Quiet Study Room
- Please do not eat food when using library materials
- Clean up: dispose of trash appropriately, clean off crumbs and keep tables clean for other library users, and report any overflowing trash bins
- Accidents can happen. If you spill food or drink on a book or journal, please bring it to the service desk as soon as possible. You will not be charged for damages.
- The UCSF Library reserves the right to ask a patron to remove their food and drink from the library