The Makers Lab is open by appointment for UCSF teaching, learning, and research projects. Contact the Makers Lab to schedule an appointment or to ask questions about your project. Using the Makers Lab looks a little different than it did before March 2020.
Below is a summary of our current services:
- Contact the Makers Lab to schedule an appointment to use equipment for your UCSF teaching, learning, and research before visiting the Makers Lab. We are not supporting personal projects at this time, but look forward to supporting all projects again in the future.
- Submit a request for the 3D printing curbside service if you are unable to make it to the Makers Lab.
- Register for Makers Lab pop-ups and meet-ups, offered via Zoom.
Below are a few examples of what people are making in the Makers Lab:
- Work on assignments for the 3D Printing for Health Science Students electives.
- 3D scan and 3D print research equipment.
- 3D print and silicone cast models for simulation.
- Laser cut acrylic for lab equipment.
- Check out a 360° camera to create a virtual tour of a UCSF lab, classroom, or office.
- And more!
Contact the Makers Lab if you have questions about the reopening. We are excited to see you soon!