Do you have questions about transitioning to remote teaching in the fall? We’re here for you!
The UCSF Library in partnership with experts around campus (ed tech support staff, instructional designers, SON faculty, and accessibility experts) developed a training series to guide faculty who are transitioning their courses to remote learning.
Join us via Zoom
This series will provide faculty, teaching assistants, and ed-tech staff with information, advice, ideas, and support for their remote course planning and teaching. The live sessions will include topic overviews and attendee-driven Q&A.
- Zoom: Introduction to Web conferencing
- Zoom: Strategies for Engaging Students
- Designing Online Classes: Remote Instruction Workshop
- Managing your Classroom in a Digital Environment
- Education for All in the Online Environment
Sessions will be offered beginning August 11th. Sign up to get the Zoom link for your session of choice.