Once again the UCSF Library is joining with our fellow UC Libraries to collaborate on UC Love Data Week, a week of data-related talks, presentations, and workshops from February 14 to 18, 2022. All events are free to attend and open to any member of the UC community.
With over 30 presentations, workshops, discussion groups, and hacky hours, there’s plenty to choose from!
This year topics include:
- How to write effective data management plans (UCSF co-hosted)
- Data Feminism book club (UCSF co-hosted)
- Text analysis with Python
- Intro to high performance and remote computing
- How not to lie with data
- Geospatial analysis with R and with Jupyter Notebooks
- Data ethics & justice
- Cleaning and coding qualitative data
- Working with social science public use microdata
- Software management for researchers
- 3D data, visualization, and mapping
- Reproducible research for teams with Github
- and much more!
Intrigued? Want to register for something?
For more information and to register for a specific workshop, please visit the UC Love Data Week website.
Please make sure to register with your UC campus email. A Zoom link will be emailed to registered participants before the event starts.