If you’ve been using the Office 365 tools that were recently made available, you should know that the Teams application has been launched. With Teams, you can instant message, launch online meetings, and collaborate in real-time from seamlessly-integrated Office 365 applications. In addition, Office 365 mobile capabilities have also been added.
- Reduce your email using Teams chat and create dedicated chat channels to resolve questions quickly and keep messaging on topic
- Use the tools you rely on like Box and Zoom without leaving Teams
- Keep track of all your important news, including your recent likes, @mentions, replies, and more on the Teams’ Activity Feed
- Edit documents at the same time as other users, pinning the most important documents within each workspace for quick reference by other Team members
- Schedule online meetings quickly from the Teams app or Outlook
- Jump straight into voice or video chats with a single click
Office 365 mobile
Office 365 mobile was also added, so now you can use the same Office 365 applications on your mobile device that you have been using online.
For training, FAQs, and more information, visit the Office 365 web page.
By rolling out secure technology tools that facilitate real-time communication and collaboration from any device, UCSF Information Technology is providing the resources to support you and your team from any device, anywhere.