If you’ve been struggling without the right tools while working from home, UCSF Information Technology has now added Office 365 which allows you to access Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Outlook from anywhere.
- Office on the Web and OneDrive are available on now
- Teams will launch in April with a specific date yet to be announced.
- Office for the Web supports simultaneous editing of Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
- Connect to Box to collaborate on your existing files or use OneDrive.
- You can continue to use the Office applications on your computer.
IT has designed a fully documented and robust support model for Office 365. In addition to regular Service Desk support, a variety of resources have been developed and customized to make this a smooth transition. These resources are available on the Office 365 Training page and FAQ page. Check the UCSF Calendar for upcoming training webinars on Office 365.
See all of the benefits and find out how to get support with Office 365 when you need it.