Northern Regional Library Facility (NRLF)
There are no news items of this type available.
Request Materials from the NRLF
Any individual with an active Library Borrower account may request materials from the NRLF.
To initiate a request:
- UCSF patrons: Click on a UC-eLinks button from any journal citation or catalog record. Choose "Request It" from the pop-up menu.
- Non-UCSF patrons: Print and fill out an Interlibrary Borrowing request form. In the Author field, note that the item is at NRLF. Bring it to a library service desk.
Call 415-476-2336 for assistance.
UCSF staff, students, and faculty may also visit the NRLF Reading Room. Non-UCSF affiliates with active borrower accounts may obtain a one-day visitor's pass from the Serivce Desk. More info on NRLF Reading Room.
- Items from NRLF usually arrive within 4 business days.
- Usual check-out period is 28 days.
- Article requests will be filled either electronically or as a photocopy.
- Materials marked “limited use” or “restricted use” may only be used in the library.
- Archives & Special Collections materials must be requested through the Archives & Special Collections Department and may only be used in the Reading Room by appointment.