Use Your UCSF MyAccess Credentials
For off-network access, use EZproxy as described below. VPN does not guarantee access to library resources.
- Start your search from the Library website for the easiest way to access full text articles and other licensed resources. Or are you trying to use a mobile app?
- Bookmark PubMed.ucsf.edu and UpToDate.ucsf.edu for easy access to full text articles
- Use the UCSFwpa wifi network. If that’s not an option, we recommend installing the EZproxy bookmarklet, our full text browser tool for off-campus or off-network access
- Note that the UC-eLinks button might take you to an intermediary page. Try the link(s) under Get it Online From to get the full text
- Still having trouble? Try clearing your browser cache
Browser Bookmarklet: When You're Not On the Network
Use when you’re not on the UCSF network, and you have not started from library.ucsf.edu.
Some library resources can be also be accessed through their mobile app rather than just a mobile view of the website. Examples include UpToDate, DynaMed, Micromedex, AccessMedicine, and Natural Medicines.
Review the instructions for doing so while still using your UCSF-paid subscription rather than a personal one.