Help & How To
- How do I access wireless?
Use your Active Directory/Email credential to connect to the 'UCSFwpa' wireless network.
- What is the wireless network name?
There are two different wireless networks: 'UCSFguest' and 'UCSFwpa'. The network name is case sensitive.
- What resources can I access with wireless?
If you are logged into the 'UCSFwpa' network, you have access to all library resources as if you were using a library workstation. Using 'UCSFguest,' you will have limited access to UCSF resources.
- Where else can I use wireless on the UCSF campus?
- Can I use wireless if I am not part of UCSF?
You may use the 'UCSFguest' network.
- Where can I go if I need help?
Consultants are available in the Library's Tech Commons. Please stop by the Parnassus Library in CL240 or see our Consulting and Service page for more information.