- Located at the Parnassus Campus Library
- 12 daily carrels, available for 1-7 days of use any day of the week
- Carrels remain locked at all times.
- Faculty member must use his/her campus ID to access the carrels only on reserved dates.
Using the Carrels
- Wireless access and electrical outlets are available in all carrels.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended overnight or for an extended period of time.
- Books and other library materials left overnight must be properly checked out.
- Covered beverages and snack foods are welcome in the Library. See our Food and Drink Policy.
- Material left in carrels after the last day of occupancy will be returned to the owner whenever possible.
Carrels are available to UCSF faculty with the following appointments:
- Ladder-rank faculty
- In residence faculty
- Professor of Clinical (____)
- Clinical Professor/Instructor (salaried or not)
- Adjunct Professor/Instructor
For more information, email the Parnassus Service Desk or call (415) 476-2336.