- Document Express is a document delivery service for journal articles located in the UCSF Library.
- UCSF faculty, students, and staff with current library borrowing accounts are eligible to use this service.
- Most articles are delivered within 1-2 working days of your request.
- Requests received after 3 pm may not be processed until the following business day.
- At this time, you cannot check the status of Document Express requests using My ILL Requests.
- To obtain materials not owned at UCSF, use Interlibrary Borrowing.
Receiving Requested Materials
Most articles are delivered within 1-2 working days. The Library will email you a web address where you can download your article in PDF format using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For general information, or status of an item after 5 working days, email Document Express staff or call (415) 476-8383.