Printing is a fee-based service available through your Printing Account. Printing accounts are separate from FastPay accounts and money cannot be transferred between them.
UCSF students, faculty, post doctoral fellows, and residents may print at the following locations:
- Parnassus Library
- Mission Bay Library
- Medical Sciences Tech Commons (S-165)
- Nursing Building (N-735)
The public may print at the Parnassus and Mission Bay Libraries.
B/W printing: 12 cents per printed side
Color printing (UCSF only): 25 cents per printed side
Color printing available in the Parnassus Library Tech Commons.
- 1. Add money to your Printing Account
- 2. Print from a Library workstation.
- Queue your document to print.
- A window will popup prompting you for a username and password. Use your @UCSF.EDU email username and password that you used to logon to the computer. Note: do not use the domain e.g. CAMPUS, UCSFMC, SOM, etc. Non-UCF patrons must use the username and password they created for their Printing Account.
- Collect your printed documents.
Privacy and Security
- All account information will be encrypted and stored in a secure server.
- Data regarding the content of your search sessions will be recorded.
- Credit card information will never be recorded in your Printing Account.