Are you faculty or support staff from an academic program on campus? Need Instructional Design help? Let’s meet!
The UCSF Library’s team of instructional designers are offering remote drop-in hours to help faculty with the transition to online teaching and learning. Join our weekly drop-in sessions to get support on instructional design topics, including:
- CLE course design and development
- Engagement strategies for the online classroom
- Using Zoom for teaching and learning
- Using Poll Everywhere for teaching and learning
- Creating and sharing instructional video in the CLE
- Other related topics
How does it work?
Faculty and support staff from campus academic programs are invited to join our Zoom meetings (schedule below). For security purposes, all attendees must be logged in with their MyAccess credentials and will be admitted from the Zoom waiting room on a first-come, first-served basis.
You will meet one-on-one with an Instructional Designer, and if we cannot assist you in a timely manner, we will work with you to schedule a follow-up consultation through the Instructional Design web page or via email at email@example.com.
Remote drop-in schedule
Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning on Nov 4th!
- Wednesdays from 11am to 12:30pm
- Thursdays from 2 to 3:30pm
Zoom meeting (MyAccess authentication required)
We look forward to seeing you!