Full text drug information databases.
- Determine dosing, side effects, and interactions
- Identify drugs
The MICROMEDEX® Healthcare Series of databases is primarily a drug information system and is considered one of the most authoritative resources available.
- Full-text databases on chemical, pharmaceutical, and related biological substances used in clinical patient care
- Covers teratogenicity, toxicology, alternative medicine, and pharmaceutical information
- Includes drug reviews, guidelines, clinical reviews, and information from package inserts and drug texts
Titles or Tools included:
- Drug Comparison; Drug Identification; Drug Interactions
- Red Book Online
- Trissel's IV Compatibility
- Tox & Drug Product Lookup
- For PalmOS and PocketPC
- Answers to questions about drugs, alternative medicines, and emergency conditions
Access funded by the UCSF Medical Center.