Ingenuity Pathways Analysis (IPA)
Software and biological knowledge base for interpretation of genomic and proteomic data.
Includes or is also known as: IPA
IPA provides UCSF researchers with access to the most current knowledge available on: genes, drugs, biomarkers, chemicals, protein families, cellular and disease processes, and signaling and metabolic pathways.
The most common uses for IPA include:
- interpretation of microarray, NGS or proteomic datasets
- exploratory investigation of genes, proteins, chemical, and biological functions
- creating customized pathways or molecular interaction networks focused on drug targets, biomarkers, processes, and diseases
- comparing pathways to indentify common, unique, or union of pathway participants
- designing publication quality pathway or network figures
- assessing toxicity and safety of compounds in context of pathways and networks
- identifying potential biomarkers
There is an hourly fee associated with using the shared UCSF campus-wide license for IPA:
- If you have questions about how the shared UCSF IPA license works, please contact the MyCORES team at email@example.com
- If you know you want access to the shared license, please request access by click the Register in MyCORES button below, and fill out the form
- After you have filled out the MyCORES form and your billing information has been verified, you will be issued your own username/password to IPA. For any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org