- All reproductions are provided solely for research purposes.
- In making copies available, UCSF Archives and Special Collections does not grant permission to reproduce or quote for publication. Separate permission is required for all forms of publication.
- UCSF Archives and Special Collections allows the use of personal cameras in its reading room with the understanding that all photographs taken are for research purposes only, and not for publication or reproduction.
Get the form.
- Please contact us via the Ask an Archivist form if you would like to request permission to publish materials provided by UCSF Archives and Special Collections.
- We can only license materials where the copyright is specifically held by the UC Regents.
- If copyright is not held by us, we will do our best to identify the potential copyright holder(s) for the requestor to contact.