Share your voice and help shape library services
The Library Student Advisory Committee (LSAC) is a group that promotes communication and collaboration among students and library staff. We value the input of UCSF students to optimize our offerings and to ensure the library is actively fulfilling our mission. The Committee meets quarterly via Zoom and welcomes students from all UCSF schools and programs to join at any time.
Who is on the Committee?
- Students from UCSF schools and programs
- UCSF Library staff
Interested in joining? Contact us to get started.
What can I gain by participating?
- Your input will help shape library services and spaces to meet student needs, interests, and expectations.
- Participation provides an opportunity to meet new people and make connections across the UCSF community.
What is expected of members?
- Providing advice and feedback on library policies, services, and spaces
- Sharing ideas and input on the design and implementation of library services and programs
- Sharing insights into student study, research, and library use habits
- Support in communicating information about library services and resources to the student community
For more on LSAC, visit our wiki.