Home > Parnassus
Located at 530 Parnassus Avenue, near 3rd Avenue
The main library offers study space, wifi, online access to many library resources, a large selection of print books and journals, multimedia workstations, a large computer lab, group study rooms, and more.
See blue bar at the top of page.
- Tech Commons help desk and computers
- The Living Room mixed use area
- UCSF Quiet Study Room quiet study
- Group study rooms by reservation
- Faculty carrels by reservation
- Hearst Reading Room 24/7 study space
- Archives and Special Collections reading room
- Art and Music in the Library
- Kanbar Center simulation lab
See floor plans and for this location.