Northern Regional Library Facility (NRLF)
Request Materials from the NRLF
Any individual with an active Library Borrower account may request materials from the NRLF.
To initiate a request:
- UCSF patrons: Click on a UC-eLinks button from any journal citation or catalog record. Choose "Request It" from the pop-up menu.
- Non-UCSF patrons: Print and fill out an Interlibrary Borrowing request form. In the Author field, note that the item is at NRLF. Bring it to a library service desk.
Call 415-476-2336 for assistance.
UCSF staff, students, and faculty may also visit the NRLF Reading Room. Non-UCSF affiliates with active borrower accounts may obtain a one-day visitor's pass from the Serivce Desk. More info on NRLF Reading Room.
- Items from NRLF usually arrive within 4 business days.
- Usual check-out period is 28 days.
- Article requests will be filled either electronically or as a photocopy.
- Materials marked “limited use” or “restricted use” may only be used in the library.
- Archives & Special Collections materials must be requested through the Archives & Special Collections Department and may only be used in the Reading Room by appointment.