Home > Collections & Resources > Tobacco Control Archives > Tobacco Litigation Documents > State Lawsuits > State Lawsuits - Michigan
State Lawsuits - Michigan
Litigation Documents - Michigan
State of Michigan v. Philip Morris, et al.
Case No. 96-84281-CZ. Filed 8/21/1996.
- Complaint (8/21/96) - [PDF (143k)]
- Plaintiffs' Brief In Oppposition To Defendants' Motion To Dismiss Counts II And VI (Antitrust And Injunctive Relief) (2/28/97) - [PDF (20k)]
- Response To Defendants' Motion To Strike The Attorney Generals' Punitive Damages Claim And Ad Damnum Allegations (2/28/97) - [PDF (68k)]
- Reply To Defendants' Brief Opposing Plaintiff's Motion For More Definite Statement And To Strike And Summarily Dispose Of Affirmative Defenses (3/21/97) - [PDF (45k)]
- Reply To Defendants' Opposition of Plaintiff's Motion To Dismiss Affirmative Defenses Regarding The Consumer Protection Act - [PDF (17k)]
- Reply To Defendants' Opposition To Motion For Summary Disposition Of Defendants' Claims That Assignment And/Or Subrogation Are The State's Exclusive Remedies (3/21/97) - [PDF (56k)]
- Responses To Motion To Dismiss Affirmative Defenses Based On A Purported Lack Of Authority Or Standing On The Part Of The Attorney General To Bring This Suit - [PDF (18k)]
- Opposition To Defendants' Motion To Disqualify The Attorney General's "Unlawfully Retained Contingent Fee" Counsel - [PDF (37k)]