Home > Collections & Resources > Tobacco Control Archives > Tobacco Litigation Documents > State Lawsuits > State Lawsuits - Colorado
State Lawsuits - Colorado
Litigation Documents - Colorado
State of Colorado v. RJ Reynolds Tobacco Co.
Case No. 97CV3432. Filed 6/5/1997.
- Amended Motion and Brief of Colorado, Alabama, Delaware, Georgia, Nebraska, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Wyoming for Removal from the Settlement Class and Dismissal without Prejudice, Pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 23(D) (5/28/97) - [PDF (26k)]
- Complaint (6/5/97) - [PDF (94k)]
- Amended Complaint (7/15/97) - [PDF (104k)]
- Colorado Attorney General Speech to Senate Agriculture Committee (9/11/97) - [PDF (24k)]
- Order on Motion to Intervene (9/22/97) - [PDF (9k)]
- Response to Motion of Certain Defendants to Dismiss the State's Amended Complaint (3/20/98) - [PDF (144k)]
- Response to Counsel for Tobacco Research's Separate Supplemental Motion to Dismiss (3/29/98) - [PDF (40k)]