Research Software Licensing (RSL)
Research Software Licensing
Research Software Licensing (RSL) offers annual licenses for research software to UCSF faculty and staff.
Complete our online Purchase/Renew License form or use the links below to get more information about available software programs.
- SAS includes a large library of utilities and procedures for managing, analyzing, and presenting data
- SPSS has a spreadsheet-type data entry window, statistical analysis capabilities, and graphics
- JMP is interactive software for visualizing statistical results and performing exploratory data analysis
- SUDAAN analyzes data from complex sample surveys and other observational and experimental studies involving repeated measures and cluster-correlated data
- NVivo facilitates qualitative research using unstructured information such as field notes, interview transcripts and survey responses
- ArcGIS is geographic information system software for viewing, manipulating, and analyzing spatial data