- How do I add money to my Library Printing Account to pay for printing?
Go to the Cashier's Window in Copy Services on the main floor of the Library. You may use cash, check, credit card, ATM card, or an approved departmental recharge number to add money to your Library Printing Account.
From the web, you can go to the Printing Account management site and type in the first 8 digits on the back of your UCSF ID or printing account card.
There is a $5.00 minimum for credit card transactions and $1.00 minimum for cash.
- How do I know how much money is in my Library Printing Account for printing?
You can view your Library Printing Account balance by swiping your card at a print release station. You will not be able to print if your account has insufficient value to complete the print request.
- How much can I deposit into my Library Printing Account for printing?
There is a $50 per deposit maximum. The minimum amount you can deposit is $1.00 cash, or $5.00 when using a credit card. However, there is no minimum amount necessary to keep your account active.
- Can I get a refund of unused funds in my Printing Account?
- Can I get a refund if no printout came out of the printer?
- My credit card was declined, where can I get help?