Learning Tech Support Center
We encourage you to visit the Learning Tech Support Center for up-to-date information and instructions on the CLE and multimedia projects at UCSF.
Learning Technologies Staff
- Gail Persily, Director, Learning Technologies & Education Services
- Sean Gabriel McClelland, Lead Learning Technologies Specialist
- Dylan Romero, Learning Technologies Specialist
To enhance the teaching and learning process by empowering faculty, students, and staff to use innovative instructional technologies and eLearning strategies to create learning environments that encourage student engagement.
The Learning Technologies Group is located in CL-243 on the second floor of the UCSF Library.
What We Do
- Online Learning Platforms: Manage and support the Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE), UCSF Portfolio and Media@UCSF systems.
- Equipment and Workstations: Offer a multimedia equipment for loan program, reservable workstations and eLearning Studio.
- Content Authoring: Provide access to online authoring tools like Articulate, Camtasia, iMovie, FCP X, and more.
- Training and Guidance: Facilitate bi-monthly Tech Clinic workshops, and one-on-one consultations. Access to Lynda.com.