The Learning Technologies Group provides technology integration and instructional design support for faculty, instructors, and staff at UCSF. The Learning Technologies Group helps faculty explore the use of new technologies to enhance their instruction.
Please note that workshops are only open to UCSF faculty, staff, and students and are held at the UCSF Parnassus Library. If you are interested in scheduling a workshop for your specific group or department, contact Learning Technologies staff.
Learning Technologies Tech Clinics
Drop-in help for teaching and technology tools is available to you through the Learning Technologies Group’s Tech Clinics.
- Interested in trying something new?
- Would you like to incorporate technology into a class?
- Looking for ways to engage students through technology?
- Not sure how to create a quiz or forum in CLE?
- Want feedback in how your online course is designed?
You have access to tools that can help enhance learning. Discover what's out there and how to get started. We can help you learn!
- Discuss current use or upcoming needs for technology in a course
- Design an effective online learning activity
- Convert instructional materials to the online environment
- Create or adapt media for classes
- Design or build a course website
- Identify technologies that can address specific student learning challenges
- Match specific learning tools to your teaching goals
- Investigate and evaluate new technologies (Google Drive, web conferencing, social media)
- Explore the development of rich media content—video, graphics, audio, etc.
- Determine tools that may help address your needs
Talk to us about your instructional goals and we'll assist you finding the right technologies and pedagogies to meet your needs during our full-day, open training and collaboration session.