Help & How-To
For in-person assistance, please stop by the Parnassus Library (CL240) or call (415) 476-4309. We are available Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm.
- The door is locked. How do I get in?
- How do I log in?
- I need help with my mail@UCSF account. Whom do I contact?
- How do I create a wiki space or get a Wiki@UCSF account?
- Where are Learning Technologies staff located?
- Where is CLE online course information?
- Where can I find information about podcasting?
- What kinds of printing services are available?
- How do I add money to my account?
- Can I print on special paper?
- How do I purchase a software license with Research Software Licensing?
- What other UCSF software license agreements are available?
- Computing spaces require UCSF ID badges for access.
- Only UCSF students, faculty and personnel have access.
- If you have been issued a new card because your UCSF ID was lost or stolen, only the new card will work with the door ID Card readers. Please contact the UCSF Police for any ID card access-related issues: (415) 476-1414.
Login to library computers with your Active Directory account.
- Campus accounts: UCSF email login & password
- SOM accounts: SOM\username & email password
- Medical Center accounts: UCSFMC\username & email password
Need assistance with your login?
- Visit the Help Desk
- Contact the UCSF IT Service Desk: 415-514-4100
Call the UCSF IT Service Desk at (415) 514-4100. They will reset your password. Once you have a valid password, please enroll your account using the Password Management Tool. Enrolling will allow you to unlock your account and reset your password online.
Color printing is available to UCSF students, faculty, and staff in the Parnassus Library CL230 + CL231 computing space only.
UCSF Documents, Media & Mail can copy to a variety of media. In the Library, do not print on anything other than the plain white paper that is provided. Other materials, including letterhead, may cause mechanical failures.