Did you know that you can have a book or bound journal held for you at the library service desk of your choice? Just follow these simple steps:
- Search for the item you want in the UCSF Library Catalog.
- Click on the "Request Item" button at the top of the catalog record.
- Fill in your information. We've recently streamlined the process for books.
- If the item is not checked out, you will receive an email within 1-4 working days that it's ready for pickup.
- If the item is checked out, it will be held for you once it's been returned. Most materials can be recalled for you after 14 days of use.
We send many of our notices via email. Please make sure your borrowing account is up to date.
If you need assistance, contact the Service Desk at Parnassus or Mission Bay.