Datasets: development indicators, and population statistics of developing countries.
Includes or is also known as: World Data Bank
World dataBank includes seven separate databases:
- World Development Indicators & Global Development Finance
- Gender Statistics
- Education Statistics
- Health Nutrition and Population Statistics
- African Developement Indicators
- Global Economic Monitor (GEM)
- Millennium Development Goals
Datasets may be segregated over three main variables: country; series; time.
Datasets may be formatted and exported.