Toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas.
- Treat patients exposed to toxic substances
- Safely handle substances in the laboratory
- Find out where you may be exposed to toxic substances
(Toxicology Data Network) is a system of freely available files oriented to toxicology and related areas.
- Chemical synonyms, structures, safety & handling, laboratory methods
- emergency medical treatment, health effects, pharmacology
- regulatory list information
- environmental fate, environmental health maps
- toxicology literature search
Resources available include:
- Toxicology Data Search provides access to HSDB (Hazardous Substance Data Bank)
- CCRIS (Chemical Carcinogenesis Research Information System)
- CPDB (Carcinogenic Potency Database)
- GENE-TOX (Genetic Toxicology)
- IRIS (Integrated Risk Information System).
- EPA's TRI (Toxic Chemical Release Inventory)
- DART (Development and Reproductive Toxicology)
- EMIC (Environmental Mutagen Information Center)