In-depth chemical substance and reaction data particularly useful for compound synthesis.
Reaxys includes three core chemistry information databases: Beilstein, Gmelin, and Patent Chemistry Database.
The reaxys database:
- constitutes the merger of three databases: Crossfire Beilstein; CrossFire Gmelin and Patent Chemistry Database
- supports research and fuels discovery by integrating reaction and substance data search with synthesis planning
- provides access to relevant, actionable results; experimentally validated information
Search, analysis and workflow tools include:
- synthesis planner to design optimum synthesis routes
- multi-step reactions to identify precusor reactions underlying synthesis of target compounds
- ability to generate structure query from names or phrases
- search result filters by key properties; synthesis yield
- results visualization
- similarity search
- transformation analysis