UCSF-customized version of PubMed. Also includes the subject areas of nursing, dentistry, bioethics, complementary and alternative medicine, and history of medicine.
Includes or is also known as: PubMed, MEDLINE
- Find comprehensive coverage of your topic (see list of subjects above)
- Find full text in publications that are freely available or are licensed by the library
Search interface to the National Library of Medicine's MEDLINE database
- References and abstracts from over 4,600 biomedical and health science journals
- 1950 to the present.
- Subjects covered include clinical and basic medical sciences, nursing, dentistry, health care planning and administration, bioethics, and the history of medicine.
- Link directly to online journals licensed by UCSF.
- Check to see if UCSF owns the journal you need and get its call number.
- Request an article from other UC campuses if UCSF doesn't own the journal.
More information on using UC-eLinks.
For tips on running efficient searches, visit the Introduction to PubMed@UCSF guide.