UCSF-customized version of PubMed requires off campus users to log in with MyAccess for full text access. Also includes the subject areas of nursing, dentistry, bioethics, complementary and alternative medicine, and history of medicine.
Includes or is also known as: PubMed, MEDLINE
- Find comprehensive coverage of your topic (see list of subjects above)
- Find full text in publications that are freely available or are licensed by the library
Search interface to the National Library of Medicine's MEDLINE database
- References and abstracts from over 4,600 biomedical and health science journals
- 1950 to the present.
- Subjects covered include clinical and basic medical sciences, nursing, dentistry, health care planning and administration, bioethics, and the history of medicine.
- Link directly to online journals licensed by UCSF.
- Check to see if UCSF owns the journal you need and get its call number.
- Request an article from other UC campuses if UCSF doesn't own the journal.
More information on using UC-eLinks.
For tips on running efficient searches, visit the Introduction to PubMed@UCSF guide.