Mobile version available
Multimedia and textual demonstrations of medical procedures
This database is made available by the UCSF Medical Center and the Library.
- A procedural reference tool that offers details on how to prepare for, perform and follow up on the most common procedures required in today's hospital setting.
- Offers high-quality illustrations and multi-media for each procedure.
- Highlights when patient "informed consent" is required.
- Provides self-directed procedures training and testing with trackable results.
- Reinforces JCAHO patient safety concepts and conforms to ACGME and ABMS standards.