Search and access peer-reviewed journal articles and other scholarly materials.
- New search tool from Google designed to help you access peer-reviewed journal articles and other scholarly materials.
- Find citations to journal articles, dissertations, books, preprints, abstracts, conference proceedings, and technical reports.
- Links to free and UCSF-licensed full-text articles.
Presentation on Google Scholar
- View "Google Scholar and the Changing Research Environment," presented January 25, 2006.
- Speakers: Dr. Anurag Acharya, Technical Director, Google Scholar, and Peter Brantley, Director, Digital Library Technologies, California Digital Library (CDL)
- Available to the UCSF community only