Expert recommendations and ratings of important biology and medicine articles.
Includes or is also known as: F1000 Prime, Faculty of 1000
- Identifies, recommends, and ranks important articles in biology and medical research publications.
- Articles are selected by a peer-nominated faculty of leading scientists and clinicians.
- Articles are organized into over forty subjects, and three hundred subsections.
- Faculty rate and provide short explanations for their selections.
F1000Prime includes these two sections:
- F1000Journal Clubs - tool within F1000Prime to help create, organize, and manage journal clubs. (UCSF subscription)
- F1000Prime Reports - an open access journal on emerging themes in biology and medicine.