Encyclopedia of Clinical Pharmacy
Articles on all aspects of clinical pharmacy.
The Encyclopedia of Clinical Pharmacy contains 5,000 primary literature citations and hard-to-find research on:
- gene therapy
- health service delivery models
- best practices documents
- pharmaceutical software development
- legal controversies, ethical issues, and court rulings
- drug dosing and electronic prescription
- post-marketing surveillance
- generic equivalency
- quality management procedures
- educational and training programs
Expertise and recommendations from the American College of Clinical Pharmacy and the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, the Encyclopedia covers the complexity of pharmacotherapy, the problems of medication-related morbidity and mortality, and the impact that clinically empowered pharmacists have on assuring safe and effective pharmaceutical care for patients.