Citations, with selected abstracts, of the world's economic literature.
- A comprehensive indexed bibliography with selected abstracts of the world's economic literature.
- Content compiled from the American Economic Association's Journal of Economic Literature and the Index of Economic Articles in Journals and Collective Volumes.
- Indexes over 400 major economic journals and selected volumes from 1969 to the present.
- Most articles indexed (over 90%) are in English or include English summaries.
- Topics include health economics; economic theory and history; monetary theory and financial institutions; labor economics; international, regional, and urban economics; and other related subjects.