Full text access to historical books, imprints, newspapers, and government publications.
Full text access to selected historical American books, imprints, newspapers, and government publications. Database comprises the following collections:
- Early American Imprints (1639-1819) -- books, pamphlets, broadsides, and other imprints.
- Early American Newspapers (1690-1876).
- American State Papers (1789-1838) -- legislative and executive documents.
- U.S. Congressional Serial Set (1817-1980) -- Reports, Documents, and Journals of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives.
- Many historic works in the health sciences included.
- Collections include digital reproductions with searchable full text.