Mobile version available
Full-text of Lange's basic sciences and clinical sciences series.
Includes or is also known as: Harrison's
- Diagnose, evaluate, and manage cases
- Refresh general knowledge
- Study for the boards & prepare for recertification
Frequently updated textbooks in basic science and clinical medicine.
- Differential diagnosis tool
- Drug information
- Current practice guidelines in primary care
- Patient education information (consumer health)
- Health news
Resources available include:
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- Hurst's The Heart
- Lange’s clinical sciences series, including Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Lange’s basic sciences series, including Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
iOS/Android App for selected AccessMedicine content
- Create a McGraw-Hill MyAccess account (different from UCSF MyAccess) while on the UCSF network.
- Download the AccessMedicine app from iTunes for Apple iPhones and iPads or from Google Play for Android devices.
- Sign in on your device with your McGraw-Hill username and password.
- Sign in to your McGraw-Hill MyAccess account on the UCSF network every 90 days for continued access to the app.