Navigate Library Resources with Online Guides
The Library is pleased to present a new set of online guides, designed to help you discover the best databases, books and journals, and strategies for your research topic. Save time by accessing only the most relevant resources, hand-picked by your UCSF librarians!
Explore featured guide topics:
- Citation Management Software
- LGBT Health
- Medical Education
- Mobile Apps and Resources
- Oral Pathology
Guides for new UCSF students and personnel:
- Getting Started for Students
- Getting Started for Residents and Clinical Fellows
- Getting Started for Staff
- Faculty Services
If you have comments or suggestions, including ideas for additional guides, please contact us.