JBI COnNECT+ Now Available to UCSF Medical Center
Faculty, researchers, and staff at the UCSF Medical Center can now access evidence-based nursing information via JBI COnNECT+, a collection of databases developed by the Joanna Briggs Institute at the University of Adelaide, South Australia.
JBI COnNECT+ offers evidence-based resources that promote and support best practices in nursing, midwifery, medicine, and allied health. It includes:
- JBI Library of Systematic Reviews
- JBI Database of Best Practice Information Sheets
- JBI Database of Evidence Summaries
- JBI Database of Evidence-Based Recommended Practices
- JBI Database of Consumer Information Summaries
View more information about JBI CoNNECT+. Please note that online access is available to UCSF Medical Center users and via Medical Center VPN only.