Convergence: New Blog Offers CLE Support
The UCSF Library has launched a new blog called Convergence. Designed to create awareness about content creation tools for the CLE, the blog provides best practices, news, and in-depth information about the transition to Moodle 2. The blog will cover a wide range of categories, but all share the common goal of being used in the CLE.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- The upcoming Moodle 2 pilot
- The transition to the Collaborate web conferencing system
- Updates to the UCSF Portfolio and Podcast services
- Content creation tips and tricks for the UCSF CLE
- Software used to create content for the CLE
- And everything in between!