The Better Presenter: New Blog Offers Tips and Resources
The UCSF Library has launched a new blog called The Better Presenter. Inspired by the in-person workshop of the same name (formerly Presentation Zen), the blog provides news, tips, and insights to help UCSF faculty, students, and staff become more effective and engaging presenters. In the blog, we will discuss new techniques, identify examples of great presentations, share learning resources, and incorporate the teachings of industry movers and shakers.
A sampling of the topics that will be covered:
- PowerPoint and Keynote tips and how-to's
- Slide design ideas and examples
- Quotes and tips from industry leaders
- Preparation and delivery strategies
- Book and software recommendations
- Answers to questions submitted UCSF faculty, students, and staff
Not intended to be a collection of static articles, The Better Presenter is a collaboration space for the entire UCSF community. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below each post. If you have an idea for something interesting to share, or you would like to be a guest blogger, contact us!
Let us know what you think, submit questions to be answered in the blog, and join in the collaboration!